Our team are experts in floorboards, kitchen and bathroom units, window frames and doors, roof trusses and wall partitions.
Our carpentry and joinery services include:
- formwork – building temporary shuttering to support setting concrete, for example on motorway bridge supports or building foundations
- machining – cutting and shaping timber for floorboards, skirting boards and window frames
- bench joinery – making and assembling doors, window frames, staircases and fitted furniture
- first fixing (site work) – fitting the wooden structures, such as floor and roof joists, roof timbers, staircases, partition walls, and door and window frames
- second fixing (site work) – installing skirting boards, door surrounds, doors, cupboards and shelving, as well as door handles and locks
- shopfitting – making and fitting interiors for shops, hotels, banks, offices and public buildings.