The health of our employees and clients is extremely important to us. That's why we've employed the services of SMAS Ltd. to ensure that all of our obligations are met. READ MORE...
When working on building sites. It's vital to ensure the safety of the people on-site, as well as the public at large. So Conqueror will always strictly adhere to equipment guidelines and dress code policies. READ MORE...
Conqueror is fully committed to preserving the environment. To this end, we haveinstalled a recycling system for the entire company to follow. READ MORE...
It is not enough to simply put these policies in to place, but we must ensure that these policies are followed to a very high standard. READ MORE...
Our long term success depends on our ability to continuously improve our service delivery while protecting our people and the environment in which we work.
It is our policy to:
- Provide and ensure a safe working environment, conditions and equipment, coupled with training that will provide our employees with the knowledge and information necessary to safely carry out their assigned duties.
- Ensure that our services are performed in such a way as to protect the environment and, where possible, assist clients to do the same.
- To meet or exceed our client’s expectations, the first time and every time, through the application of proven quality principles at all levels of our service delivery process, while being guided by the tenets of our Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
We are committed to:
- Protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and third parties.
- Protecting our environment and that of the communities where we work and live.
- Improving the quality of our services and service delivery.
The QHSE policy will be integrated at all levels and is the responsibility of management with the active support of all our staff.
Conqueror Construction is an equal opportunities employer. You can read our policy on this by clicking here.